Terms & Conditions
These Terms of Service govern your access to and use of the services and Mind Map Communication’s websites (the “Services”), and any information, text, graphics, or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as “Content”). Your access to and use of the Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
As used herein, the phrase “this Site” refers to any sites on the World Wide Web originating in Pakistan which are owned and/or operated by Mind Map Communications, Inc. By using this Site, you indicate your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, you have no right or license to access this Site and you should not do so.
MamaSaysSo.pk reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise update these Terms & Conditions at any time, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, updates or additions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on this Site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which you obtain notice thereof. Your use of this Site after such notice shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such changes, modifications, updates or additions.
Mind Map Communications may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. It may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability.
USE OF MATERIALS LOCATED ON THIS SITE: COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS AND RESTRICTIONS
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to MamaSaysSo or the other designated owner of a posted mark. Elements of this Site are protected by other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
SUBMISSIONS AND SERVICES
1. You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages, communications or other materials (”Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, that you submit to any of the Services are your sole responsibility. This means that you, and not MindMap Communications, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Social Networking Features and for any consequences thereof. The content that you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the Services and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
2. The Services that the site provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that MindMap Communication provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
3. The Services may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Serivces, queries made through the Services, or other information. The types and extent of advertising on the Services are subject to change.
4. MindMap Communications does not endorse or control the Content delivered to this Site, and has no obligation to monitor such Content. As such, New Parent Media does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any such Content.
5. You understand that by using the Site, including its Forums, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will MindMap Communication be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Site, including its Forums.
7. It is a condition of your access and use of this Site that you do not:
a. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Site;
b. Harm minors in any way;
c. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an employee or representative of New Parent Media, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
d. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted by means of this Site;
e. Upload, post, email or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on this Site any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
f. Upload, post, email or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on this Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, invasive of another’s privacy, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmission constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law;
g. Upload, post, email or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on this Site any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder;
h. Upload, post, email or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on this Site any information, software or other material which contains a virus or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or any other harmful component; or
i. Upload, post, email or otherwise distribute, publish or transmit on this Site or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes or which contains any form of solicitation (including, but not limited to, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” and “pyramid schemes”), advertising, promotion or marketing for goods or services;
PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE
The purchase of any products from or through this Site is governed by the terms and conditions of the sales transaction with the provider of the product.
MindMap Communication MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY OF SUCH PRODUCTS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. It does not have any responsibility for the processing or delivery of products purchased from or through this Site.